Slim Down, Shape Up, Reconnect with Nature Healthier Outdoors.
Look and feel better, one step at a time. Hiking Expert John McKinney shows you how to fit hiking into your busy life.
- Learn the “Ten Ways Hiking Improves Your Health” and why a walk in nature is better for you than a walk in the city.
- Find out how to select the right hiking gear and apparel, choose a trail and set your pace, get fit and have fun.
- Go from feeling stressed to feeling blessed. Discover the best ways to restore body, mind and spirit.
Complete with The Trailmaster’s Hiking Fitness Program.
- Hike for the Health of It
- New Studies Show Hiking is Good for You
- Ten Ways Hiking Improves Health
- The Walking-Hiking Connection
- Nature Heals and Reveals
- Gearing Up
- Find a Trail and Use It
- The Path to Improved Fitness
- The Trailmaster’s Hiking Fitness Program
- Hiking Puts More Spring in Your Step