Nature and Nurture in the Great Outdoors
From selecting gear to safety tips to favorite trail snacks, Hiking Expert John McKinney shows how to share the joys of nature—and the fun of hiking—with kids.
- Re-connect kids with nature and the great outdoors.
- Help kids work as a team and maintain a positive attitude.
- Learn what to pack, what to wear and how to pick a hike kids will like.
Leave no child inside! Complete with The Trailmaster’s tips for hiking with kids of all
ages, from babies to toddlers to teens.
- Hiking Gear
- All About Trails
- Hike Smart
- Hiking Through the Ages
- What Adults Can Learn from Kids about Hiking
- The Trailmaster’s Ten-Point Plan for Getting Kids Back on the Nature Trail